Thursday, October 8, 2009

Headcount

Might I be so rude as to make a small request of you all?

I'm curious to know how many people are following along with this blog. And although I'm fairly computer savvy, I can't for the life of me figure out how to get a hits count out of the Google blogger tools. Maybe that's not a feature.*

Anyway, I would be most grateful if each person who reads this would make his/her presence known by noting their visit in the comments section. You can be anonymous, you don't even have to write anything. Just leave a mark to let us know you were here.

*Edit: I figured out how to add a hits counter, so now the headcount will be done automatically. But I still want to get an idea of who's reading. So please still leave a mark!

Cheers all!

19 comments:

  1. You're one of a number of FS blogs I have in my Google Reader. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo yo yo! It's your wedding photographer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always read the blog

    Thea Demi

    ReplyDelete
  4. As your first commenter wrote, I too follow a number of FS blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I leave posts and sometimes they appear and sometimes they don't. I know of at least 3 other people who follow this blog. Love, MM

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're already "followers" of your blog. FYI, there is a setting that will allow you to designate 10 people to automatically receive an email every time you post, that way you're sure those people are getting notified of updates.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another FSO blog reader.

    What did you do to add the counter?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous 3: I signed up for Google Analytics. They give you an HTML code to add to your website. The counter isn't visible though. If you want a visible counter, try StatsTracker.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi I read it sometimes because I love you and want to know what you are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read so that I know what your mother in my office is going through.

    er....Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  11. I read it too!
    --A foreign service hopeful in California!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Frank and Patty read. Keeps us connected

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enjoy the writing and the photos.
    Good luck to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Enjoying the experience with you vicariously.
    Liz, seeing you in a helmet and with a gun, makes it oh, so real. Judy F.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi!
    I'm Stephanie from Ramallah. I enjoy reading about other expat experiences. Thank you for sharing and I wish you all the best in Afghanistan.
    cheers,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete