Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Timelines

Because inquiring minds want to know.

All dates confirmed unless otherwise noted.
  • November 13: my last day at the World Bank
  • November 19: government packout of the condo
  • November 20ish (tbc): driving up to Albany
  • November 26: enjoy Turkey Day with family and dog
  • November 27 (tbc): fly from Albany to DC, stop by State Department for final rabies vaccine, depart for Kabul
Swimming as hard as I can to keep my head above water. Current life question: How in the world did Nick and I manage to acquire so much stuff, and how did we fit it all into 650 sq. feet?

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure that all of this will fall into place and being with Nick will be great. Hang in there and keep swimming. We will talk before you leave.

    ReplyDelete