Tuesday, August 30, 2011

On the road again

Oh Bolt Bus, you and I are going to become fast friends over the next several months, I can tell. Except for when the power outlets in the bus seats aren't working. Like now. Then I will hate you.

Some of you may be wondering what I did to keep myself busy in the weeks between our arrival in the states and the start of my transient NY/DC life. Well, other than unpacking, setting up our DC apartment, and finding NYC housing for myself, I kept myself busy by sorting and organizing all of our digital photos.

This was no easy task. We have literally thousands of photos, stored in a random manner across two laptops, one desktop, one netbook, and an external hard drive. I spent hours installing Picasa on all of those computers, hunting down the files, and sorting them into somewhat organized albums.

So, I now proudly present Nick and Liz's Australia Adventure.

Links to our other vacation albums will be posted as I finish adding captions to the photos. Unfortunately I can't post links to any of our "Life in Kabul" albums, because of security concerns. But if you're a friend or family member whom I see in person, the next time I visit you can ask me to play the slideshow for you.

And with that, my computer is out of juice. It's going to be a long, boring bus ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment