Thursday, July 18, 2013

Days & days & days

The waiting.  It is hard.

You can all read the news, and I've got nothing new to report on the situation that isn't in the press.  Nick is working Kabul-esque hours, I'm trying my best to be patient, and we're both anxious to start making decisions about what we do next.  But we can't make any decisions until we know whether the evacuation will be over at the end of July, or if it will be extended for another 30 days.  So all Nick and I can do right now is wait until the US government reassesses the security situation in Cairo, which it won't do for another week or so.

Dear Time,

Please go a little faster.  Patience is not one of my virtues.

Love, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment